Crystal embellished minaudières are signature Judith Leiber creations that have been the go to pieces for luxury handbags in the west since the 1960s. Enter the 80s and we found our own answer to Leiber in Meera Mahadevia. A name synonymous with bespoke luxury handbags, hand crafted in the finest Indian traditions. From Maharani Gayatri Devi to Kareena Kapoor, she’s designed bags for the glitterati for a good 30 years and more. Although she has various styles and techniques incorporated in the designs, we are going to focus on the recent spate of wedding clutch collection that draws inspiration from our rich culture and heritage in celebrating festive occasions.
To read more about her beginnings and the journey so far, you can visit her site here.
And here are a few of the ones we found absolutely stunning!Thanks to the internet, you can now grab a clutch by Meera Mahadevia at one of the many online retail outlets like Aza, Exclusively, Strand of Silk, and more.Be sure to check out the links below for more luxury handbags by Meera Mahadevia.
- Gorgeous Circular Clutch – 17, 452/- Strand of Silk
- Stunning Gold Polished Metal Work Clutch – 20, 185/- Strand of Silk
- Navy Blue Silk Clutch – 17, 520/- Exclusively
- Blue Silk Clutch – 17, 600/- Exclusively
- Gold Metal Alloy Clutch – 17, 800/- Exclusively
- Pink and Teal Blue Embroidered Clutch – 17, 890/- Aza
- Red and Gold Embroidered Clutch with Brooches – 15, 755/- Aza
- Emerald Green and Gold Embroidered Clutch – 14, 370/- Aza