Fashion follows a cycle with similar styles making appearances every 20 to 30 years. Sometimes the interpretation adds a fresh take, but mostly they are adopted as is. One such trend making a comeback from the 90s is the choker. Plain black dog collar necklaces were all the rage in the 90s. Thanks to models like Gigi Hadid and Kendall who are seen sporting a plain black choker band around their necks in casual to party get ups, these little black bands have become all the rage again.
If you would like to shell out some money to stay on top of this trend, we’ve lined up a couple of these plain black bands with varying thickness, from sites that retail in India. Go ahead, buy yourself a black choker and join the ranks of your instagram favourites!
- Black Choker Necklace Set – 499/- Koovs
- Fayn Black Choker with Pendant – 199/- Koovs
- Singer Vintage Black Choker – 290/- Candidly Couture
- Trendy Lace Black Choker – 299/- Purali
- Mini Black Choker Necklace – 399/- Pipa + Bella
- Kate Double String Black Choker – 490/- Candidly Couture
- Black Belt Choker – 499/- Style Fiesta
- Velvet Ribbon Black Choker Necklace – 1099/- Pipa + Bella