Ensuing regular styling ideas posts with this mustard gold maxi skirt paired with a silk crop top in muted gold. The crop top features a front cut so we are skipping the necklace. We are adding a wristful of green glass bangles that are such an integral part of traditional ceremonies in India.
Keeping the ethnic vibe going is a pair of juttis in mustard yellow and a tilla embroidered potli bag. Green jhumka earrings, and a circular stones ring round up the jewelry. Add a pair of black glares to the outfit to cap the Indo-western ensemble.
- Peek-a-boo Silk Crop Top in Gold – 1200/- FABALLEY
- Mustard Gold Silk Maxi Skirt – 2600/- FABALLEY
- Deep Green Paisley Tilla Embroidered Potli Bag – 2799/- Kashmir Box
- SaashiWear Mustard Yellow Jutti Mojari Khussa – 2750/- Amazon
- Silver Gold Plated Green Peacock Earrings – 8400/- TRIBE By Amrapali
- MuchMore Alloy Green Bangles Set – 250/- Amazon
- Orne Jewels Circular Stones Ring – 1200/- Amazon
- Ray-Ban Golden Metallic Aviators – 3821/- Amazon